- RM1,400.0 - RM2,200.0 Per Month
- Stock merchandising
- To stock shelves with product and maintaining inventory.
- To display products nicely and according to display policies and procedures.
- To maintain the look of the store and the merchandise through proper stocking and attractive displays.
- Customer Service
- To assist customers who need help and answer customer questions.
- To assist customers who are trying to find specific items.
- Store Assistant
- Pack, stock, organize and rearrange products in warehouse.
- Organize and maintain records of inventories up to date.
- Stocker / Replenish Assistant / Store Assistant
- A Stocker is responsible for stocking merchandise in a retail space. They receive and distribute merchandise throughout the store, displaying it in accordance with procedure, and take inventory of stock regularly. They're also responsible for performing customer service duties.
- A Store Assistant control the flow of stock through a warehouse, monitoring goods in and out, safely and efficiently moving and handling items and keeping stock records
- Stocker / Store Assistant Skills
- Possess minimum SPM
- Stocking and restocking shelves
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Good communicators.
- Able to work in flexible schedule
- Having the ability to stand for long hours and lift merchandise
- Candidate with Experience in retail, Sales experience or Distribution or warehouse experience
- Medical Coverage
- Transport Allowance
- Annual Leave
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level