- RM1,500.0 - RM5,000.0 Per Month
- Handle all first level of customers' technical enquiries via inbound calls and email correspondences.
- Escalates enquiries of issues to relevant departments and ensure proper follow-up;
- Upgrade and configure AOT system software to support asset management application per project or operational needs;
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key process.
- Review systems and application logs for remote diagnostic of field devices;
- Provide training and assistance to users of AOT application systems;
- Provide on-site field support and installation;
- Verify completion of scheduled jobs.
- Backup GPS system files on regular basics.
- Minimum Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering holder;
- Minimum of 1-year experience. Someone who knows about GPS devices and its configuration will be the primary criteria to be employed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Hands-on and a positive attitude;
- Technically independent with good initiative;
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with an out-of-box approach in providing solutions.
- EPF/ SOCSO/ Annual Leave/ Medical Leave provided
- Comprehensive Staff Training
- Performances Bonus
- Salary Adjustment upon Confirmation