- RM1,600.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- Able to work in group.
- Maintain high quality service and ensure good condition of equipment after maintenance.
- Ensure there is no rework job for the task handled by team.
- Servicing and troubleshooting faulty part/equipment.
- To guide team, execute and deliver high quality electrical installation and maintenance work within given timeline, scope.
- Assist Engineer with installation of Energy Monitoring Devices and maintenance of the equipment that is monitored.
- Professional Cert of PW 4 and above or equivalent.
- Able to work well with Engineer and perform installation of Energy Monitoring and Saving Devices.
- Knowledge of inspecting and performing Air-Conditioning and Electrical maintenance, repair and/or installation work progress of teams on site.
- Strong communication skills as necessary to interact with a range of customer internationally
- Able to work overtime.
- Five(5) working days a week
- Medical claim included (after confirmation)
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law (after confirmation)