- RM7,000.0 - RM8,200.0 Per Month
The Customer Service Representative Role is to handle incoming program inquiries related the company's products. They are able to handle inquiries via all media channels supported for both inbound and outbound services. The CSR is required to represent company's products appropriately to all customer segments and partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You are responsible for the overall performance of your team with a strong focus on agents’ performance. As such you will be able to supply all required knowledge on an ad hoc and structured basis.
- Responsibilities include the monitoring and managing for performance of all KPI's including telesales campaign target. By providing training, coaching and expert advice your team members will exceed all targets set for them. By analyzing data from multiple sources you will find areas in need of improvement and provides this through process improvement and staff management.
- Answers incoming calls, faxes, postal mail and emails relating to the program supported
- Provides information about the programs supported to enable customers to access the programs and the associated benefits
- Identifies customer requirements and ensures they are answered or routed through the appropriate support area
- Manages customer escalations and ensures that these are answered, tracked and escalated as required. Escalates issues outside of service boundaries when a resolution is unable to be confirmed
- Ensures that activities and tasks required are performed and or documented in tools where provided
- Follows correct processes and procedures for changes in supplied tools as required
- Performs all procedures accurately, including following documented call flows, work processes, data entry requirements, and complaint management processes.
- Provide call backs and or call downs to subscribers and partners as required
- Demonstrates a strong customer service orientation and takes responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Provides a high level of professional and competent customer service and is able to communicate effectively with customers.
- Required Language(s): Native Korean Communication & Proficient in English (Both Spoken & Written)
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Advertising/Business Management or equivalent.
- Candidate must be able to work on Mon- Fri (8am-5pm)
- Candidate has no issue to work based at KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Candidate has no issue to work on February 2020 (Open to discuss)
- Only foreigner or any Foreigner with Spouse visa, resident pass is allowed!
- Salary package: Up to Basic Salary RM 8000 + Housing Allowance RM200
- Medical Benefits
- Annual Leaves
- MNC Work Culture
- Location: KL Sentral (The transportation hub of KL)
Mon- Fri (8am-5pm)
- Bachelor's Degree