- RM2,500.0 - RM3,500.0 Per Month
- Applications programmers write and maintain programmable code outlined in technical instructions and specifications for software applications and operating systems.
- Tasks include -
- Writing and maintaining program code outlined in instructions and specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards;
- Revising, repairing or expanding existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements;
- Conducting unit tests of programs and software applications to confirm that they will produce the desired information;
- Compiling and writing documentation of program development;
- Identifying and communicating technical problems, processes and solutions.
- Able to developed website, apps, software and maintaining cloud server or dedicated server.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Degree, and Advanced Degree.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, optionally Mandarin.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Business-minded where applicable with entrepreneurship skills to ensure business success.
- Have strong knowledge of applicable system automation, business solution software.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- Bachelor's Degree